Bayonne during a live set in 2015
|Birth name||Roger Sellers|
|Also known as||Bayonne|
|Genres||Electronic, Ambient, Dream pop, Americana|
|Labels||Mom + Pop Music, City Slang, Spunk|
Roger Sellers, also known by his stage name Bayonne, is an American minimalist composer and electronic musician based in Austin, Texas. After releasing three albums under his own name, Sellers changed his moniker to Bayonne, with the rerelease of his most recent work, Primitives, on Mom + Pop/City Slang in 2016. Bayonne is known for creating and layering intricate loops as well as his engaging one-man live performances.
Roger Sellers, his first album as a solo artist, and 2012's 8 Songs, were self-released through Bandcamp. Moments, Sellers' 2011 release, was released via Pau Wau Records. In 2014, Sellers released Primitives via Punctum Records, which would later be reissued by Mom + Pop Music in 2016. In November 2018, Bayonne and his record label announced via social media the upcoming release of Drastic Measures, his sophomore LP, due out February 22, 2019.
as Roger Sellers
- Moments (2011, Pau Wau Records)
- 8 Songs (2012, self-released)
- Primitives (2014, Punctum Records)
- I Know (2018, Mom + Pop Records)
- "Spectrolite" (MP3, Mom + Pop, 2015)
- "Living Room" (MP3, Mom + Pop, 2016)
- "Fallss" (MP3, Mom + Pop, 2017)
- "I Know" (MP3, Mom + Pop, 2017)
- "First Watch: Bayonne, 'Appeals'". NPR.org. Retrieved 2017-05-04.