Bayswater railway station, Perth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||King William Street, Coode Street, Railway Parade, Whatley Crescent
|Operated by||Transperth Trains|
|Distance||6.7 km (4.2 mi) from Perth|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Connections||Yes, at Coode Street & Whatley Crescent|
|Structure type||Open Station|
Originally built as two side platforms, the station was later rebuilt as a single island platform. In 2020, Bayswater is scheduled to become a junction station again, when the Forrestfield-Airport Link opens to the east.
|99461||1||Midland||All stations, A, P||Perth|
|99462||2||Midland||All stations, B||Midland|
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Coode Street (south-east bound)||48||to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station via Guildford Road|
|998||CircleRoute to Fremantle station via Ascot & Belmont Forum||Limited stops|
| Coode Street (north-west bound)||48||to Morley bus station via Langley Road|
|999||CircleRoute to Fremantle station via Morley & Dianella||Limited stops|
| Whatley Crescent (south-west bound)||905||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Whatley Crescent (north-east bound)||905||Rail replacement service to Midland station|
|684||to Crown Perth, Burswood|
- Quinlan, Howard; Newland, John R; Australian Railway Historical Society. New South Wales Division (2000), Australian railway routes 1854 to 2000, Australian Railway Historical Society – New South Wales Division, ISBN 978-0-909650-49-0 page 66 WN 36
- History of stations on the Midland line Right Track
- Perth rail link approved Railway Gazette International 13 August 2014
- Forrestfield-Airport Link Public Transport Authority August 2014
- "Transperth Network Sheet 3" (PDF). Transperth. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Route 48". Bus Timetable 103 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 9 October 2016].
- "Route 998". CircleRoute Timetable 200 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 9 October 2016].
- "Route 999". CircleRoute Timetable 200 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 9 October 2016].
|Preceding station||Transperth Trains network||Following station|