Location in Fife
|Former names||New Bayview Stadium|
|Owner||East Fife F.C.|
|Surface||3G Artificial Turf|
|East Fife F.C.|
Bayview Stadium, known formerly as New Bayview, is a football stadium located in the Scottish town of Methil, Fife. It is home to East Fife. It was opened in 1998, after the club relocated from the original Bayview Park across town.
The stadium can accommodate up to 1,980 spectators all of whom are seated in a single stand running along one side of the pitch. There are open areas for future expansion. In 2008 plans were announced to increase capacity with the erection of a covered terrace/stand at the sea end of the stadium. Due to the economic climate in 2009 these plans were put on hold.
- "East Fife Football Club". Scottish Professional Football League. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "East Fife 0–4 Rangers". BBC Sport. BBC. 26 October 2013. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- Smith, Craig (23 October 2013). "East Fife chief looking forward to ‘proud ‘day against Rangers". The Courier. DC Thomson. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- Mellon, Ralph (7 December 2016). "Latest progress with Bayview 3G pitch". Fife Today. Johnston Publishing Ltd. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Music festival will be a welcome pitch invasion". Fife Today. Johnston Publishing Ltd. 11 May 2017. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Last game on the Bayview grass a huge success". East Fife FC. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
|This article about a Scottish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|