Bayville, New Jersey
|Bayville, New Jersey|
|Elevation||36 ft (11 m)|
|Population (2010 Census)|
|GNIS feature ID||0874560|
Bayville is an unincorporated community located within Berkeley Township in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. The area is served as United States Postal Service ZIP Code 08721. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population for ZIP Code Tabulation Area (ZCTA) 08721 was 9,193. Central Regional High School is the local high school for the area.
People who were born in, residents of, or otherwise closely associated with Bayville include:
- Al Leiter (born 1965), baseball pitcher.
- Megan McCafferty (born 1973), author best known for her Jessica Darling series.
- Tony Fevola (born 1965), Entrepreneur and Owner of Fevola's Pizza.
- DP-1 - Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 from 2010 Demographic Profile Data for ZCTA5 07821, United States Census Bureau. Accessed August 27, 2013.
- Look Up a ZIP Code for Bayville, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed August 27, 2013.
- Zip Codes, State of New Jersey. Accessed August 27, 2013.
- "Bayville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- Al Leiter, YES Network. Accessed January 6, 2013. "Leiter is a native of Bayville, N.J. While in high school there, he was a baseball All-American and in appeared in Sports Illustrated's "Faces in the Crowd" after striking out 32 batters in 14.1 innings in a game."
- Ervolino, Bill. "Jessica's a step behind her author", The Record (Bergen County), September 9, 2007. "Like her heroine, McCafferty knows her way around the Garden State, having grown up in Bayville before moving to Brooklyn and Manhattan and then getting married and settling in -- ahem -- Princeton."