Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baza may refer to:
- Baza, Granada, a town and municipality in Granada, Spain
- Bazas or Aviceda, genus of bird of prey in the family Accipitridae (hawks)
- Belarusan-American Association (BAZA)
- Boston-Anti-Zionist-Action (BAZA)
- an antifungal agent used to treat candidiasis, jock itch, ringworm, and athlete’s foot. Contains both Miconazole & petrolatum which helps provide a moisture barrier when applied to the affected area.
- Hoya of Baza, a valley in the northern part of the province of Granada, Andalusia, Spain
- Sierra de Baza, a mountain range near to and named after Baza, Granada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.