From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up baza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baza may refer to:
- Baza, Granada, a town and municipality in Granada, Spain
- Bazas or Aviceda, genus of bird of prey in the Accipitridae family (hawks)
- Belarusan-American Association (BAZA)
- Boston-Anti-Zionist-Action (BAZA)
- Hoya of Baza, a valley in the northern part of the province of Granada, Andalusia, Spain
- Sierra de Baza, a mountain range near to and named after Baza, Granada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.