Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baza may refer to:
- Baza, Granada, a town and municipality in Granada, Spain
- Bazas or Aviceda, genus of bird of prey in the family Accipitridae (hawks)
- Belarusan-American Association (BAZA)
- Boston-Anti-Zionist-Action (BAZA)
- an antifungal agent used to treat candidiasis, jock itch, ringworm, and athlete’s foot. Contains both Miconazole & petrolatum which helps provide a moisture barrier when applied to the affected area.
- Hoya of Baza, a valley in the northern part of the province of Granada, Andalusia, Spain
- Sierra de Baza, a mountain range near to and named after Baza, Granada
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.