Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bazile may refer to one of the following:
- Castera Bazile (1923-1966), Haitian painter
- Hervé Bazile (born 1990), Haitian footballer
- Léon Bazile Perrault (1832-1908), French painter
- Nate Bazile is a character on the American TV show Life Unexpected
- Les Autels-Saint-Bazile, French commune
- Saint-Bazile, French commune
- Saint-Bazile-de-la-Roche, French commune
- Saint-Bazile-de-Meyssac, French commune
- Bazile Township, Antelope County, Nebraska, USA
- Bazile Mills, Nebraska, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bazile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.