From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bbs)
|Look up BBS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BBS may refer to:
- Bulletin board system, a computer that allows users to dial into the system over a phone line or telnet connection
- BIOS Boot Specification, a system firmware specification related initial program load (IPL; AKA booting)
- Blum Blum Shub, a pseudorandom number generator
- Bahrain Bayan School, a private school in Bahrain
- Birmingham Business School, the oldest business school in the U.K.
- Budapest Business School, the second oldest business school in the world
- BBS Kraftfahrzeugtechnik AG, a high-performance automobile wheel manufacturer
- Bankenes Betalingssentral, a Norwegian bank clearing company
- Bloomsburg and Sullivan Railroad
- Bodu Bala Sena, a Sri Lankan political organization
- British Blind Sport, a British sporting charity for people who are visually impaired
- British Bryological Society, a British society for the study of mosses and liverworts
- Badger Boys State, a youth government camp held in Wisconsin
- Bardet-Biedl syndrome, a genetic disorder
- Besnier-Boeck-Schaumann disease, or sarcoidosis, a chronic inflammatory systemic disease
- Behavioral and Brain Sciences, a peer-reviewed journal
- Berg Balance Scale, a test of a person's static and dynamic balance abilities
- Bogart-Bacall Syndrome, a vocal misuse disorder named after Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
- Breeding Bird Survey, which monitors the status and trends of bird populations
- Brittle Bone Society, a British medical research charity
- Baton Broadcast System, a system of Canadian television stations
- Bhutan Broadcasting Service, the national radio and television service in Bhutan
- BBS Productions, highly influential film production company of early 1970s New Hollywood
- Bender's Big Score, the first full-length Futurama movie
- Boom Boom Satellites, a Japanese electronic music duo
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, a videogame for the PlayStation Portable
- Be back soon, an Internet slang acronym
- Behavior-based safety, a process to reduce risks by focusing on the behaviors that lead to increased hazards.
- Bachelor of Business Studies, an academic degree
- Bachelor of Business Statistics, an academic degree
- BBs, another name for airsoft gun pellets
- BBS, collective term for the former South African High Commission Territories of Basutoland, Bechuanaland Protectorate and Swaziland, administered by the British High Commissioner for Southern Africa
- Bronze Bauhinia Star, the lowest rank in Order of the Bauhinia Star, an honours system Hong Kong
- Blue Back Square, a shopping center in West Hartford, Connecticut
- Brigade and Battalion Simulation developed for US brigade and battalion commanders to train their battle staffs in combat and battlefield.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BBS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.