This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Format||Mobile & Web|
|Owner(s)||Bangladesh News 24 Hours Ltd.|
|Founder(s)||Toufique Imrose Khalidi, Asif Mahmood|
|Publisher||Bangladesh News 24 Hours Ltd|
|Editor-in-chief||Toufique Imrose Khalidi|
|Managing editors||Amanullah Kabir, Subir Bhaumik, Mohammad Nurul Huda, Afsan Chowdhury|
|News editor||Gazi Nasiruddin Ahmed, Jahidul Kabir, Monirul Islam|
|Language||English and Bengali|
|Headquarters||Red Crescent Concord Tower, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Circulation||7.4 million unique visitors (2014), 100 million approx. monthly page views|
bdnews24.com is one of Bangladesh's leading newspaper/media groups. With an Alexa ranking placing it consistently among the world's top websites. It has also persisted as the country's leading English language as well as bilingual English and Bengali website. bdnews24.com ranks among the top 10 of all websites consulted by Bangladeshis.
bdnews24.com is Bangladesh's first 24/7 news service in any medium and relies on nearly 500 journalists and photographers around the country.
In 2005, the company launched initially as the country’s first exclusively web-based news agency, and was known as BDNEWS. Following a take-over in mid-2006 at the agency's holding company, Bangladesh News 24 Hours Ltd, ownership is vested between two sole Board Directors: Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief Toufique Imrose Khalidi, and Chair of the company Asif Mahmood.
In October 2006, bdnews24.com relaunched as Bangladesh's first free and exclusively online newspaper, and was rebranded as bdnews24.com.
bdnews24.com features content in both Bangla and English, and was opened to public free of charge on 23 Oct 2006, creating what has since been called Bangladesh's first online newspaper. In December 2016 its ranked 18th in most visited website of Bangladesh . Its have more than 120 million pageview per month what makes it one of the top grossing internet company of bangladesh .
Toufique Imrose Khalidi, the Managing Director of the company and Chief Editor, is a journalist and former BBC broadcaster. His goal was to make bdnews24.com the world's window on Bangladesh, and has now arguably become the largest news provider in the country by reach.
In an intensely polarised society that is Bangladesh, bdnews24.com draws bipartisan support to its brand of journalism, including arch-rivals Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and former Prime Minister Khaleda Zia.
bdnews24.com is divided into many sections.
- News: Including Bangladesh, Politics, Economy, World, Science, Environment, Health, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
- hello.bdnews24.com: A unique project promoting children’s journalism launched initially with partial support from UNICEF (Bangla). Hundreds of 11- to 17-year-olds are actively involved across Bangladesh.
- arts.bdnews24.com: The first such platform for Bangladeshi mainstream creative writers and leading poets; includes reviews, travelogues, critical essays etc.
- blog.bdnews24.com: A leading citizen journalism initiative under the supervision of professional editors.
- glitz.bdnews24.com: Arguably the most popular portal for showbiz news, gossip (in Bangla).
- kidz.bdnews24.com: Launched in 2007, possibly the first website in Bangla for pre-teen children.
- tech.bdnews24.com: Latest updates on gadgets and gismos (in Bangla).
- opinion.bdnews24.com; opinion.bdnews24.com Bangla: Comment and analysis from leading names in Bangladesh (Bangla and English)
- sport.bdnews24.com: Extensive as-it-happens updates (both Bangla and English) on soccer and other sports from around the world.
- cricket.bdnews24.com: The site was launched ahead of the 2011 World Cup and runs in both languages.
- click: For photography (in Bangla).
- The Stripe
- Classifieds: Launched in 2014, is a single hub to access all advertisements on the online marketplaces in Bangladesh 
All news, sport, business, opinion, and blog pages are bilingual in English and Bangla with sections adapted for web, mobile, and apps.
|Professor Aladin Aladin||Editor Emeritus|
|Amanullah Kabir||Senior Editor|
|Subir Bhaumik||Senior Editor and India Correspondent|
|Mohammad Nurul Huda||Editor (Arts.bdnews24.com)|
|Afsan Chowdhury||Consulting Editor|
|Gazi Nasiruddin Ahmed||News Editor|
|Jahidul Kabir||Deputy News Editor|
|Monirul Islam||Deputy News Editor|
- "Bdnews24.com Site Info". Alexa.com. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "bdnews24 .com - Web Stats".
- "THE FIRST BANGLADESHI ONLINE NEWSPAPER – BDNEWS24.COM".
- "bdnews24.com Traffic Statistics".
- "Hasina, Khaleda greet". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2014-05-20.
- "bdnews24.com launches search engine for classified ads".