|Genre||The Collaborative Platform For Professionals|
|Founded||February 8, 2015|
|Founder||Javier Cámara Rica|
United States, Spain
|United States, España, Mexico, Brasil, United Kingdom, India, Canada, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Perú, Venezuela and Australia.|
|Members||12 million (April 2018)|
Number of employees
|35 (April 2018)|
beBee is a Collaborative Platform for Professionals founded by serial-entrepreneurs Javier Cámara and Juan Imaz. The network was created to allow people to showcase and share their personal brand and market themselves to employers, clients, customers, vendors and media in their respective industries. beBee allows users to network with each other through common personal and professional interests, uniting their personal and professional lives in one place.
The startup was established in February 2015, and originally launched in English, Spanish and Portuguese. beBee has more than 12 million users and is aiming to have 40 million users by 2019.
Bees (users) can share and create content in one or more hives (groups), that are related to their professional or personal interests.
Mixmail.com is a Spain-based site an email server founded in 1997, that was sold to Jazztel Internet Factory Ya.com. After selling Mixmail.com, the team created Canalmail, which changed its name to MediaResponse in 2000.
- "bebee.com Site Overview". alexa.com.
- "Madrid, Spain — Start-ups spawned from economic crisis". www.ft.com. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "6 social media trends we're watching in 2016". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "Microsoft To Buy LinkedIn, But New European Social Media Platform beBee Could Be The Big Winner". Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "How This New Professional Social Network Is Approaching 40 Million Users". Inc.com. 2016-06-13. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "Top tech startups selected to represent Europe at SEC2SV 2016". 2016-08-25. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- Hargrave, Sean (2016-09-21). "Swipe right for business benefits". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "Jazztel Internet Factory compra MixMail". www.elmundo.es. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- ITnet, Carlos; Blanco (2008-03-10). "CanalMail vale 42 millones de euros". Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "Mundo Interactivo Latino: Entrevista a Juan Imaz – CEO Media Response Group". Mercadotecnia y Medios. 2011-09-01. Retrieved 2016-11-29.