Be a Nigger Too
|"Be a Nigger Too"|
|Single by Nas|
|Released||April 20, 2008|
|Format||12" single, CD single|
|Label||Def Jam/The Jones Experience|
|Nas singles chronology|
"Be a Nigger Too" is a single released in anticipation of Nas' ninth Untitled studio album. Because of sample clearance issues, it is not included on the album. It is produced by Salaam Remi, making it Remi's sixth single production for Nas.
In the beginning of the video Nas' song "Proclamation" from Untitled can be heard.
- Andre Royo and Gbenga Akinnagbe of The Wire are both seen in the video as the "nigga".
- John Cho and James Kyson Lee are both seen in the video as the "chink nigga".
- Danny Hoch plays a "kyke nigga".
- Larry Gilliard, Jr. also has a cameo in the video.
- Nas and DJ Green Lantern To Release 'N*gger Tape' Archived May 15, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.. May 27, 2008. Accessed May 29, 2008.
- Rap-Up.com:// rap-up summer issue on sale now! » Blog Archive » Nas’ ‘Be a Nigger Too’ Video Screening