Beach House (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A beach house is a house on or near a beach.
Beach House may also refer to:
- The Beach House (novel), a 2002 novel by Mary Alice Monroe
Film and television
- Casotto, a 1977 Italian comedy film released in English as Beach House
- Beit El Baher, a 2016 Tunisian film released in English as The Beach House
- The Beach House (film), a 2018 television film adaptation of the Monroe novel
- La casa en la playa, a Mexican telenovela broadcast in English as The Beach House
- Beach House, American dream pop duo
- Beach House (album) (2006), the eponymous debut by the duo
- Beach House EP by Ty Dolla Sign, 2014
- Beach House, Worthing, England
- The Beach House (studio), a recording studio in Copacabana, NSW, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beach House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.