The hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Abu Dhabi. It a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and part of Rotana Hotels. It is a hotel complex made up of two wings in Abu Dhabi's tourist club area, Al Zahiyah. The Beach Wing which stands with seven floors includes 286 rooms and suites whilst the Tower wing is 20 floors high and includes 128 rooms and suites. The Beach wing was opened in 1993 and the Tower wing in 2002. The hotel was established as the Beach Hotel by Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr, with backing by the hotel owner, Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed.
|Beach Wing||Hotel Tower||Apartments|
|Opening date||September 1993||September 2002||September 2002|
|Guest room floors||2nd – 7th floor||8th – 20th floor||8th – 21st floor|
|Height||24 metres||71 metres||74 metres|
- Companies involved in construction
- Hotel Tower, Apartments and Beach Club:
- Consult Limited / Arabian Construction Company / Ghazi Awad/MAPCO
- Beach Wing:
- Arabian Construction Company / Al Zubair
- "Beach Rotana – Abu Dhabi". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Beach Rotana – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 23 December 2019.
- Dennehy, John (28 October 2019). "Beach Rotana: the 1990s hotel that electrified Abu Dhabi". The National. UAE. Retrieved 23 December 2019.
- Shephard, Harriet (15 December 2019). "New spa treatments launched at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi". Time Out. Abu Dhabi. Retrieved 23 December 2019.
- "Beach Rotana Beach Club". Abu Dhabi Residents Guide. Explorer Publishing. 2017. p. 468. ISBN 978-1785960765.
- "Abu Dhabi Mall and Beach Rotana Hotel". Arabian Construction Co. 23 February 2016. Retrieved 23 December 2019.