Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beamer may refer to:
- Beamer (cricket), an uncommon (illegal) cricket delivery which reaches the batsman at head-height, without bouncing
- Beamer (LaTeX), an extension to the LaTeX typesetting software for creating presentation slides
- Beamer, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Owen County
- Video projector, a pseudo-Anglicism in a number of languages including German, Dutch, Latvian and Swiss French
- Beamer Trail, a hiking trail in Grand Canyon National Park, US
- BMW car (slang)
- Bureau d'Enquêtes sur les Événements de Mer (BEAmer), the French agency that investigates marine accidents
- Beamer (occupation), someone who attended to beams of yarn in the cotton industry
- Beamer (surname)
- Beamer Resolution, a nickname for the US enabling legislation for the Driver License Compact, authored by Rep. John V. Beamer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beamer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.