Bean Blossom Township, Monroe County, Indiana
|Bean Blossom Township|
Location in Monroe County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.35 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.34 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||80.2/sq mi (31.0/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47404, 47429, 47433, 47464|
|GNIS feature ID||0453100|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.35 square miles (94.1 km2), of which 36.34 square miles (94.1 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water. The White River defines the northwest boundary of the township.
Cities, towns, villages
- Mount Tabor at
The township contains these four cemeteries: Ellett, King, Mount Carmel and Van Buskirk.
- Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 46
- State Senate District 37
- "Bean Blossom Township, Monroe County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Bean Blossom Township
||Wayne Township, Owen County||Ray Township, Morgan County||Baker Township, Morgan County|
|Washington Township, Owen County||Washington Township|
|Clay Township, Owen County||Richland Township||Bloomington Township|