(Redirected from Beanie cap)
Beanie may refer to:
- Beanie (seamed cap), in parts of North America, a cap made from cloth often joined by a button at the crown and seamed together around the sides
- Beanie, a knitted cap, in British, Australian, South Africa and parts of Canada and the United States (also known as a toque)
- A type of helmet
Beanie may also refer to:
- Richard Dalley, American ice dancer
- Beanie Sigel (b. 1974), American rapper born Dwight Grant
- H. M. Walker (1878–1937), American writer for silent and early talking films and newspaper sports writer
- Beanie Wells (b. 1988), a running back
- Les Witte (1911–1973), American basketball player
- Ben "Beanie" Harper, a character on the soap opera Love of Life
- Beanie Babies, popular stuffed toy animal line, launched in 1993
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beanie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.