Bear Brook State Park
|Bear Brook State Park|
Beaver Pond as seen from the Beaver Pond Trail near the campground
|Location||Allenstown and Hooksett in Merrimack County;
Deerfield and Candia in Rockingham County,
|Area||10,000 acres (40 km2)+|
|Operated by||New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation|
|Website||Bear Brook State Park|
Amenities at Bear Brook include camp sites, a picnic area, over 40 miles (64 km) of hiking trails, swimming and fishing ponds, archery range, camp store, a ball field, playground, bathhouse, shelters, picnic tables, canoe and rowboat rentals, and a physical fitness course. The park is home to the New Hampshire Snowmobile Museum, Old Allenstown Meeting House, and the Richard Diehl Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Museum, which are located in historic buildings built by the CCC.
- Bear Brook State Park Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Camp Historic District
- List of New Hampshire state parks
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bear Brook State Park.|
- "Hard times legacy: New Deal projects employed thousands back then, and remain as historical, and sometimes sentimental, landmarks". Boston.com. May 17, 2009. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- Olson, D. M; E. Dinerstein; et al. (2001). "Terrestrial Ecoregions of the World: A New Map of Life on Earth". BioScience. 51 (11): 933–938. doi:10.1641/0006-3568(2001)051[0933:TEOTWA]2.0.CO;2. Archived from the original on 2011-10-14.
- "Unidentified Female and Three Children". Retrieved 13 March 2014.
|This New Hampshire state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|