Bear Peak (Boulder County, Colorado)
Bear Peak viewed from the NCAR Trail
|Elevation||8,459 ft (2,578 m) |
|Prominence||281 ft (86 m) |
|Isolation||0.50 mi (0.80 km) |
|Location||Boulder County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Front Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Eldorado Springs, Colorado
Bear Peak is a mountain summit in the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 8,459-foot (2,578 m) peak is located in Boulder Mountain Park, 5.2 miles (8.3 km) south-southwest (bearing 206°) of downtown Boulder in Boulder County, Colorado, United States.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "BOULDER RESET". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 19, 2014. Note: The summit of Bear Peak is +1.22 m (+4.0 ft) higher than NGS station BOULDER RESET.
- The elevation of Bear Peak includes an adjustment of +1.121 m (+3.68 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Bear Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- "Bear Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bear Peak (Boulder County, Colorado).|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|