|Look up beartrap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bear trap or beartrap may refer to:
- A type of trap meant to catch bears
- Cable bindings, a type of ski binding
- Beartrap (hauldown device), a device that allows helicopter to land on small flight decks in bad weather
- The Soviet–Afghan War, where "bear" refers to the "Soviet bear"
- Beartrap Creek, a river in Wisconsin
- A trio of holes (15, 16, 17), named after golfer and course designer Jack Nicklaus, at the Champion Course of the PGA National Golf Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bear trap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.