Beardstown Township, Cass County, Illinois
Location in Cass County
Cass County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1923|
|• Total||29.24 sq mi (75.7 km2)|
|• Land||25.61 sq mi (66.3 km2)|
|• Water||3.63 sq mi (9.4 km2) 12.41%|
|Elevation||443 ft (135 m)|
|• Density||272.6/sq mi (105.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428644|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.24 square miles (75.7 km2), of which 25.61 square miles (66.3 km2) (or 87.59%) is land and 3.63 square miles (9.4 km2) (or 12.41%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Beardstown City, Oak Grove and Otgen.
Airports and landing strips
- Greater Beardstown Airport
- Lilly Lake
- Lily Lake
- Beardstown Community Unit School District 15
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Beardstown Township, Cass County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Bainbridge Township, Schuyler County||Frederick Township, Schuyler County|
|Cooperstown Township, Brown County||Bluff Springs Township|
|Hagener Township||Arenzville Township|