Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bearing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bearing may refer to:
- Bearing (navigation), a term for direction
- Bearing (mechanical), a component that separates moving parts and takes a load
- Bridge bearing, a component separating a bridge pier and deck
- Bearing BTS Station in Bangkok
- Bearings (album), by Ronnie Montrose in 2000
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bearing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.