|Look up bearing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bearing may refer to:
- Bearing (navigation), a term for direction
- Bearing (mechanical), a component that separates moving parts and takes a load
- Bridge bearing, a component separating a bridge pier and deck
- Bearing BTS Station in Bangkok
- Bearings (album), by Ronnie Montrose in 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bearing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.