|Elevation||3,048 ft (929 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1477101|
Bearwallow is an unincorporated community in Buchanan County, Virginia, United States. Bearwallow is located in the extreme northeastern corner of the county on Virginia State Route 616, approximately 19.8 miles (31.9 km) east-southeast of Grundy. A short distance to the east of Bearwallow lies the intersection of Buchanan County with Tazewell County, Virginia and McDowell County, West Virginia.
- "Bearwallow". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "The National Map". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- Pendleton, William Cecil (1920). History of Tazewell County and Southwest Virginia: 1748-1920. W. C. Hill printing Company. p. 555. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Buchanan County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 28 September 2014. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Domestic Geographic Name Report - Bearwallow". United States Department of the Interior Board on Geographic Names. 1968. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- Tennis, Joe (2004). Southwest Virginia Crossroads: An Almanac of Place Names and Places to See. The Overmountain Press. p. 4. ISBN 978-1-57072-256-1.
|This Buchanan County, Virginia state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|