Beasley Broadcast Group
|Public (NASDAQ: BBGI)|
|Industry||Advertising; Radio broadcasting|
|Founded||Benson, North Carolina (1961)|
|Headquarters||Naples, Florida, USA|
|Mark S. Fowler, Director|
|Revenue||US $125.2 million (2006); $97.4 million (2009)|
|US $25.9 million (2006) |
|US $10.1 million (2006); $5.3 million (2009) |
Number of employees
|748; 417 (2009) |
|Website||BBGI Corporate Website|
The company was founded in 1961 by George G. Beasley. On February 11, 2000 the Group completed its IPO.
On October 2, 2014, CBS Radio announced that it would trade 14 radio stations located in Tampa, FL, Charlotte, NC and Philadelphia, PA to the Beasley Broadcast Group in exchange for 5 stations located in Miami, FL and Philadelphia, PA. The swap was completed on December 1, 2014.
Stations by state
- Delaware: WJBR-FM
- Florida: WHSR, WJBX, WJPT, WRXK, WSBR, WWCN, WWNN, WXKB, WHFS, WBRN-FM, WLLD, WQYK-FM, WRBQ-FM, WYUU.
- Georgia: WAEC, WCHZ-FM, WDRR, WGAC, WGAC-FM, WGUS-FM, WHHD, WKXC-FM, WRDW, WWWE.
- Massachusetts: WRCA.
- New Jersey: WTMR.
- Nevada: KCYE, KKLZ, KDWN, KOAS, KVGS.
- North Carolina: WAZZ, WFLB, WZFX, WYDU, WIKS, WKML, WMGV, WNCT, WNCT-FM, WSFL-FM, WSTK, WUKS, WXNR, WYRU, WBAV, WBCN, WFNZ, WKQC-FM, WNKS, WPEG, WSOC-FM
- Pennsylvania: WTEL, WWDB.
- "Fiscal Year 2006 Consolidated Net Revenue". Retrieved 2007-03-26.
- BBGI At a Glance Forbes magazine website. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- "About". Retrieved 2015-01-02.
- CBS And Beasley Swap Philadelphia/Miami For Charlotte/Tampa from Radio Insight (October 2, 2014)
- Venta, Lance (December 1, 2014). "CBS Beasley Deal Closes". RadioInsight. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
|This article related to United States broadcasting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|