Beast of Burden (film)
|Beast of Burden|
|Directed by||Jesper Ganslandt|
|Screenplay by||Adam Hoelzel|
|Music by||Tim Jones|
|Edited by||Sherwood Jones|
|Distributed by||Momentum Pictures|
Beast of Burden is a 2018 American action film written by Adam Hoelzel and directed by Jesper Ganslandt. The film stars Daniel Radcliffe, Grace Gummer and Pablo Schreiber. The story follows a pilot who must deliver cocaine across the Mexican border for his final run as a drug smuggler. The film was simultaneously released in limited theaters and on video-on-demand in the United States on February 23, 2018 by Momentum Pictures.
Sean Haggerty (Daniel Radcliffe) is a pilot who transports cocaine across the United States border. Over the course of his final day on the job, he must successfully navigate both the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Cartel, while simultaneously salvaging his fraught marriage.
- Daniel Radcliffe as Sean
- Grace Gummer as Jen
- Pablo Schreiber as Bloom
- Robert Wisdom as Mallory
- David Joseph Martinez as Octavio Hernandez
- Renée Willett as Megan
- Mark Smith as Federale
The film had a limited theatrical release on February 23, 2018.
- "Beast of Burden (2018) - Financial Information". The Numbers. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Turan, Kenneth (February 22, 2018). "'Beast of Burden' strands Daniel Radcliffe in an airbound thriller with no landing plan". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Capatides, Christina (February 16, 2018). "In "Beast of Burden," Daniel Radcliffe trades in his broomstick for a plane". CBS News. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Ford, Rebecca (October 20, 2016). "Daniel Radcliffe to Star in Action-Thriller 'Beast of Burden'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Lawrence, Derek (January 17, 2018). "Daniel Radcliffe is a drug mule caught in the middle in Beast of Burden trailer". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Beast of Burden". rottentomatoes.com. Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
|This article about a 2010s action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|