From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Spouse(s)||Henry VI, Count of Luxembourg|
|Father||Baldwin of Avesnes|
|Mother||Felicitas of Coucy|
|Died||25 February 1321|
- Henry VII (1274–1313), Count of Luxemburg, King of the Romans in 1308 and Emperor in 1312.
- Walram (d. 1311), Lord of Dourlers, Thirimont en Consorre
- Felicitas (d. 1336), married in 1298 John Tristan (d. 1309), Count of Leuven
- Baldwin (1285–1354), Archbishop of Trier (1307–1354)
- Margaret (d. 1336), a nun in Lille and in Marienthal.
- John A. Gades, Luxemburg in the Middle Ages, (Brill, 1951), 103.
- John A. Gades, Luxemburg in the Middle Ages, 102-103.
Beatrice d'AvesnesDied: 1321
Margaret of Bar
|Countess of Luxembourg
Margaret of Brabant
|This biographical article about a member of the Luxembourgish nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|