Beatrice of Bohemia (Czech: Božena Česká; 1225–1290) was a daughter of King Wenceslaus I of Bohemia and his wife Kunigunde of Hohenstaufen.
She married Margrave Otto III and was the mother of:
- in 1264 to Duke Bela of Slavonia (1245-1269)
- in 1273 to Duke Waleran IV of Limburg
- Matilda (d. 1316), married in 1266 to Duke Barnim I of Pomerania (c. 1218-1278)
|Ancestors of Beatrice of Bohemia
- ^ Jonathan R. Lyon, Princely Brothers and Sisters: The Sibling Bond in German Politics, 1100-1250, (Cornell University Press, 2013), 241.
- ^ John I had a son known as Otto IV, which is why this numeral was skipped in the Ottonian line