Beau Bell (American football)
Bell with the Philadelphia Soul in 2017
|No. 2 – Philadelphia Soul|
May 26, 1986 |
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||265 lb (120 kg)|
|High school:||Tustin (CA)|
|NFL Draft:||2008 / Round: 4 / Pick: 104|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
James Beaumont "Beau" Bell (born May 26, 1986) is an American football linebacker for the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League (AFL). He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the fourth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. He played college football at UNLV. Bell has also been a member of the Omaha Nighthawks, Las Vegas Locomotives, Spokane Shock, BC Lions and Los Angeles Kiss.
Bell played inside linebacker at UNLV. Bell was the 2007 Mountain West Conference Defensive MVP. He played 41 games at UNLV and started 26. He was named league player of the week four times, tying the school record set by former Rebel Randall Cunningham.
On February 20, 2015, Bell was traded to the Philadelphia Soul in exchange for Derrick Ross. On January 28, 2016, Bell was assigned to the Soul for the 2016 season. On August 26, 2016, the Soul beat the Arizona Rattlers in ArenaBowl XXIX by a score of 56–42. He earned First Team All-Arena honors in 2017. On August 26, 2017, the Soul beat the Tampa Bay Storm in ArenaBowl XXX by a score of 44–40.
- "Browns trade up, get Bell", http://ClevelandBrowns.com
- http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=4403722 Lions Add Trio of Linebackers
- Ryan Venezia (February 20, 2015). "Soul trade FB Ross for LB Bell". www.philly.com. Interstate General Media, LLC. Retrieved February 23, 2015.
- "Soul Defeat Rattlers, 56-42, to Claim AFL Crown". arenafootball.com. August 26, 2016. Archived from the original on August 28, 2016. Retrieved August 28, 2016.
- "AFL Announces All-Arena First and Second Teams". arenafootball.com. August 21, 2017. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- "Soul Snare Second Straight Foster Trophy in ArenaBowl XXX". arenafootball.com. Retrieved August 27, 2017.