Beaucoups of Blues (song)
|"Beaucoups of Blues"|
US picture sleeve
|Single by Ringo Starr|
|from the album Beaucoups of Blues|
|Released||5 October 1970 (US only)|
|Recorded||30 June and 1 July 1970,
Music City Recorders, Nashville, Tennessee
|Ringo Starr singles chronology|
"Beaucoups of Blues" is the title song from Ringo Starr's 1970 country album. It was released as a single, on 5 October 1970 on Apple,[nb 1] in several countries, but not the UK, and entered the charts in both the US and Germany where it reached number 87 and number 43 respectively. The song was included on Starr's greatest hits albums, Blast from Your Past and Photograph: The Very Best of Ringo Starr.
- US Apple 2969
- Harry, Bill (2004). The Ringo Starr Encyclopedia. London: Virgin Books. p. 83. ISBN 9780753508435.
- Miles, Barry; Badman, Keith, eds. (2001). The Beatles Diary After the Break-Up: 1970-2001 (reprint ed.). London: Music Sales Group. ISBN 9780711983076.
- Beaucoups of Blues, different single releases
- Beaucoups of Blues at Billboard.com
- Beaucoups of Blues on Musicline.de
- Rodriguez, Robert (2010). Fab Four FAQ 2.0: The Beatles' Solo Years, 1970–1980 (illustrated ed.). New York: Backbeat Books. p. 123. ISBN 9780879309688.
|This article about a song by one or more members of the Beatles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1970s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|