|Elevation||630 ft (190 m)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||138110|
Beauregard is an unincorporated community located in central Lee County, Alabama, United States, east of Auburn and south of Opelika. It is part of the Auburn Metropolitan Area. While Beauregard has been traditionally considered to be a small area near the crossroads of Alabama State Route 51 and Lee County Road 400, today most residents within a roughly 25 square mile (65 km2) area surrounding the original community consider themselves to be in "Beauregard".
Schools in Beauregard
- Beauregard Elementary (K–4)
- Sanford Middle School (5–8)
- Beauregard High School (9–12), 2016 Alabama 5A State Champions
The mascot of all three schools is the Hornet.
- Nunn, Alexander (Ed.) (1983). Lee County and Her Forebears. Montgomery, Ala., Herff Jones. LCCCN 83-081693
- Wright, John Peavy (1969). Glimpses into the past from my Grandfather's Trunk. Alexander City, Ala., Outlook Publishing Company, Inc. LCCCN 74-101331