||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Beaurepaires is an Australian and New Zealand tyre retail and repair chain started in 1922 by Frank Beaurepaire a former Olympic swimmer for Australia and Australasia, with money he received for rescuing a shark attack victim from the water at Sydney.
Beaurepaires stock leading brands for cars, 4WDs, SUVs, light trucks and commercial trucks. They also offer the range of Exide car batteries and wheel alignment servicing.
- In New Zealand they sell Goodyear, Dunlop, Michelin, Continental, BFGoodrich, Infinity, Deestone, Hankook, Falken, and Durun tyres.
- In Australia they sell Goodyear, Dunlop, Pirelli, Kelly, HiFly, and Winrun tyres. Other brands are available on special order. Australian stores also sell a range of specialty wheels including Speedy Wheels, CSA, PDW, Procast, TSW, Black Rhino, BBS, Oz Racing, SSW, King, and Adela.
The New Zealand chain is also noted for ripping people off and TV commercials with Vince Martin for more than 25 years, particularly the (singing) Christmas commercials and the simplistic "This is a spoon" advert.
- Interesting review from Melbourne[dead link]
- Dunlop Direzza DZ102 Sports - from Beaurepaires
- Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 4X4 SUV - from Beaurepaires
- Company website - Australia
- On Sale (Catalogue) - Beaurepaires
- Store Locator (AUS) - Beaurepaires
- Company website - New Zealand
- Company website - GDT ANZ
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Zealand corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|