Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beausoleil, beau soleil or variants may refer to:
- Beausoleil, Alpes-Maritimes, a town in southern France, adjoining the Principality of Monaco
- Beausoleil First Nation, a mainly Ojibwa (Chippewa) First Nation located in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
- Beausoleil Island, an 8-kilometer long island in Lake Huron, Ontario, Canada
- BeauSoleil, an American musical group specializing in Cajun music
- "Beau Soleil" (The Killing), the twelfth episode of the American television drama series The Killing
- Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil, a private international school founded in 1910 and located in the Swiss Alps
- Bobby Beausoleil (born November 6, 1947), a former associate of the Charles Manson "Family" currently serving a life sentence in prison
- Cléophas Beausoleil (June 19, 1845 – October 4, 1904) was a Canadian journalist, publisher, office holder, lawyer, and politician
- Ian Beausoleil-Morrison, an associate professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario
- Joseph Broussard (1702–1765), also known as Beausoleil, a leader of the Acadian people in Acadia, later Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Canada
- Joseph Malboeuf, dit Beausoleil (March 11, 1752 – December 27, 1823), a farmer, blacksmith and political figure in Lower Canada
- Martine Bertereau, also known as Baroness de Beausoleil (c. 1600 – after 1642), a French mining engineer and mineralogist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beausoleil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.