|Single by Slash featuring Fergie|
|from the album Slash|
|Released||October 28, 2010|
|Recorded||March 4–August 17, 2009|
|Slash singles chronology|
|Fergie singles chronology|
"Beautiful Dangerous" is the third track and third single on the debut self titled solo album by current Guns N' Roses and former Velvet Revolver guitarist, Slash. It features Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas on vocals. Though not initially released as an official single, the song managed to peak at number 11 on the Heatseekers Songs chart and number 58 on the Canadian Hot 100.
During an interview, where Slash goes through each of his album tracks, he stated:
|“||I got hip to Fergie being probably as good or better a rock singer than she is a pop singer. I heard her do "Barracuda", the old Heart song, and I was like, fuckin’ wow!||”|
Slash told The Sun: "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll." 
On August 27, 2010, it was announced that Slash was filming a music video for the song. Slash stated that "[the] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea." The video for "Beautiful Dangerous" premiered on Vevo on October 26, 2010. The video depicts Fergie as a deranged woman who is obsessed with Slash. The room she is staying in is strewn with posters, tickets and other memorabilia of Slash. A tube television plays Slash concerts on repeat and Fergie is seen engaged in some kind of a strange fetishist worship of the television. Later on she is seen dressing provocatively and going to a concert where Slash is playing and presumably follows him to a strip club afterwards. Fergie makes visual advances to Slash to which he responds and they both start flirting. After secretly drugging his drink, they leave the bar and head to a hotel. Slash, having been drugged, is held captive by Fergie and tied to a bed. Fergie mounts, kisses, and intimidates him with a knife. In the end, she stabs Slash, killing him.
|U.S. Billboard Heatseekers Songs||11|
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)
|Czech Republic (Rádio Top 100)||64|
|Germany (Official German Charts)||90|
|Ukraine Airplay (TopHit)||95|
- Slash - lead & rhythm guitars
- Fergie - lead vocals
- Chris Chaney - bass
- Josh Freese - drums
- Lenny Castro - percussion
- Big Chris Flores - keyboards, programming
- "Slash > Charts & Awards". Allmusic. Retrieved July 4, 2010.
- Vinnicombe, Chris (March 4, 2010). "Slash solo album interview: the track-by-track guide". MusicRadar.
- ""Beautiful Dangerous"". Songfacts.com. Retrieved 2010-06-05.
- "SLASH Filming 'Beautiful Dangerous' Video". Blabbermouth.net. August 27, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Fergie Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Change the chart to CZ - RADIO - TOP 100 and insert 201104 into search. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- "Offiziellecharts.de – Slash feat. Fergie – Beautiful Dangerous". GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- "Weekly Airplay Top Hit 100 Ukraine". Tophit.ru. Retrieved 2016-07-27.