|Single by Slash featuring Fergie|
|from the album Slash|
|Released||January 28, 2011|
|Recorded||March 4–August 17, 2009|
|Genre||Hard rock, blues rock|
|Label||EMI / Roadrunner|
|Writer(s)||Slash and Fergie|
Big Chris Flores
"Beautiful Dangerous" is the third track and third single on the debut self titled solo album by former Guns N' Roses and current Velvet Revolver guitarist, Slash. It features Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas on vocals. Though not initially released as an official single, the song managed to peak at number 11 on the Heatseekers Songs chart and number 58 on the Canadian Hot 100.
During an interview, where Slash goes through each of his album tracks, he stated:
|“||I got hip to Fergie being probably as good or better a rock singer than she is a pop singer. I heard her do Barracuda, the old Heart song, and I was like, fuckin’ wow!
I ended up doing a couple of shows with her where she sang Barracuda and Sweet Child O’ Mine. She’s one of the most phenomenal fucking rock ‘n’ roll singers, male or female, I’ve ever heard.'
Slash told The Sun: "The track began as a piece of music I'd written as a score for a strip bar scene and it made me think of [Fergie]. I'm a guy and there's nothing sexier than seeing a cute girl sing rock 'n' roll." 
On August 27, 2010, it was announced that Slash was filming a music video for the song. Slash stated that "[the] concept is twisted; Fergie's idea." The video for "Beautiful Dangerous" premiered on Vevo on October 26, 2010. The video first depicts Slash at a strip bar. Fergie - apparently, a stripper herself - seems to take an interest and flirts with him. After secretly dropping a drug into his drink, they leave the bar and head to a hotel. Slash, having been drugged, is held captive by Fergie and tied to a bed. Fergie mounts, kisses, and threatens him with a knife. In the end, she stabs Slash, killing him.
|U.S. Billboard Heatseekers Songs||11|
|Canadian Hot 100||58|
|Czech Republic (Rádio Top 100)||64|
|Germany (Official German Charts)||90|
|Ukrainian Airplay Chart||95|
- Slash - lead & rhythm guitars
- Fergie - lead vocals
- Chris Chaney - bass
- Josh Freese - drums
- Lenny Castro - percussion
- Big Chris Flores - keyboards, programming
- "Slash > Charts & Awards". Allmusic. Retrieved July 4, 2010.
- Vinnicombe, Chris (March 4, 2010). "Slash solo album interview: the track-by-track guide". MusicRadar.
- ""Besutiful Dangerous"". Songfacts.com. Retrieved 2010-06-05.
- "SLASH Filming 'Beautiful Dangerous' Video". Blabbermouth.net. August 27, 2010.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201104 into search. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- "Musicline.de – Slash feat. Fergie Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH. Retrieved February 11, 2011.