|Owner||Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||359 ft / 109 m|
Facilities and aircraft
Beaver Airport covers an area of 446 acres (180 ha) and has one runway designated 5/23 with a gravel surface measuring 3,954 by 75 feet (1,205 by 23 m). For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2005, the airport had 800 aircraft operations, an average of 67 per month: 75% general aviation and 25% air taxi.
Airlines and destinations
|Warbelow's Air Ventures||Fairbanks|
|Carrier||Passengers (arriving and departing)|
|1||Fairbanks, AK||Fairbanks International Airport||610|
|2||Stevens Village, AK||Stevens Village Airport||10|
- FAA Airport Master Record for WBQ ( PDF), effective January 5, 2017
- "Warbelow's Flight Schedule". Warbelow's Air Ventures. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- "Beaver, AK: Beaver (WBQ)". Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA), U.S. Department of Transportation. December 2015. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for WBQ, effective October 11, 2018
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an Alaska airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|