Beaver Brook (Connecticut)
The source of Beaver Brook
Bibbins Pond, Windham|
Merrick Brook, Scotland|
|Length||5 mi (8.0 km)|
|Landmarks||Beaver Brook State Park|
Beaver Brook is a stream that runs through Windham and Scotland, Windham County, Connecticut. The stream is currently 5 miles long. The stream begins at Beaver Brook State Park in Windham, Connecticut, and flows down to Merrick Brook in Scotland, Connecticut. A saw shop is named after the brook, and is located nearby the town line between the two towns.
- "Protected Open Space in Scotland, Connecitcut". Connecticut Environmental Conditions Oniline. Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection. August 2011. Retrieved September 21, 2016.
- Hemphill, Tom. "The Huntington House in Scotland, Connecticut: The Family". huntingtonhomestead.org. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Scotland, Windham County, Connecticut History". Connecticut Genealogy. 2011-08-09. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Rivers & Streams | eRegulations". eRegulations. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Scotland CT 1869 Map with Homeowners Names Shown Genealogy Family Tree • CAD 15.87". PicClick CA. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "TOWN OF SCOTLAND, CONNECTICUT INLAND WETLANDS AND WATERCOURSES REGULATIONS" (PDF). Scotland, CT. Town of Scotland, CT. June 4, 2008. Retrieved October 14, 2016.