Beaver Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beaver Cove may refer to the following places in Newfoundland and Labrador:
- Beaver Cove was a municipality that changed its name to Beaverton in 1968.
- Beaver Cove was a hamlet located in St. Barbe.
- Beaver Cove was a hamlet on Chimney Bay.
- Beaver Cove was a small fishing settlement on Green Bay. It had a population of 50 in 1911.
- Beaver Cove was a very small place in Fogo in 1864.
- Beaver Cove was a postal village, fishing and farming settlement located northeast of Gander. Codfish, herring, lobster, salmon and trout were the main industries. It had a population of 96 in 1911.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.