Beaver Lake State Park (North Dakota)
|Beaver Lake State Park|
|North Dakota State Park|
|Elevation||2,070 ft (631 m) |
|Area||283 acres (115 ha) |
|Management||North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department|
|Visitation||18,497 (average 2009-2011) |
|Website: Beaver Lake State Park|
Beaver Lake State Park is a rural North Dakota state park located in Logan County about equidistant from Napoleon and Wishek. The park occupies 283 acres (115 ha) of land on the western shore of 968-acre (392 ha) Beaver Lake and offers hiking, boating, swimming, fishing, three camping cabins, and a 31-site campground.
- "Beaver Lake State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Beaver Lake State Park". North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department. Retrieved October 2, 2012.
- "Table 16. Average Annual Visitation at North Dakota State Parks, 2009 through 2011" (PDF). Economic Contribution of Public Park and Recreation Activities in North Dakota. North Dakota State University. November 2013. p. 27. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Beaver Lake" (PDF). North Dakota Game and Fish Department. Retrieved October 2, 2012.
- "Beaver Lake State Park Campground Map" (PDF). North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department. Retrieved October 2, 2012.