Beaver Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||33.66 sq mi (87.2 km2)|
|• Land||33.65 sq mi (87.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||673 ft (205 m)|
|• Density||15.7/sq mi (6.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60912, 60931, 60970|
|GNIS feature ID||0428647|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.66 square miles (87.2 km2), of which 33.65 square miles (87.2 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Hooper at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Beaver and J H Grant Memorial.
Airports and landing strips
- Loy Airport
- Russell Airport
- Donovan Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 40
- "Beaver Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|Martinton Township||Washington Township, Newton County, Indiana|
|Middleport Township||Concord Township|