Beavercreek City School District
Beavercreek City School District is located in Beavercreek, Ohio southeast of Dayton. The district contains 1 high school, 2 middle schools, and 6 elementary schools. Paul Otten is the district superintendent. The school district, in 2013, had over 7,500 students.
- Fairbrook Elementary School
- Main Elementary School
- Parkwood Elementary School
- Shaw Elementary School
- Trebein Elementary School
- Valley Elementary School
- Ankeney Middle School
- Jacob Coy Middle School
- Ferguson Middle School – renamed Ferguson Hall in 2013 when it became a part of the high school campus
- "Superintendent". www.beavercreek.k12.oh.us. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Beavercreek district plans 30 lay offs, extensive cuts". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
|This Greene County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|