Beaverton Creek MAX Station
|MAX Light Rail Station|
Station from the drop off area
|Location||SW 153rd Dr, south of Jenkins
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Parking||417 park and ride spaces|
|Bicycle facilities||Racks and lockers|
|Opened||September 12, 1998|
The station is located near parkland, which is near the Nike World Campus. Retained at the station's crosswalk to the platform are remnants of a railroad spur, once used to serve light industrial customers and to deliver MAX vehicles. Nike operates its own fleet of shuttle buses, all running on biodiesel, to its world headquarters and nearby satellite offices.
In March 2011, TriMet received a federal grant to pay for the installation of security cameras at the station.
- Rose, Joseph (March 31, 2011). "TriMet gets federal grant to install security cameras at 10 final MAX stations". The Oregonian. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- Station information (with eastbound ID number) from TriMet
- Station information (with westbound ID number) from TriMet
- MAX Light Rail Stations – more general TriMet page
- Park & Ride Locations – TriMet page