Beaverville Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Fields west of Beaverville
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|• Total||37.72 sq mi (97.7 km2)|
|• Land||37.71 sq mi (97.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||16.2/sq mi (6.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60912, 60931, 60964|
|GNIS feature ID||0428649|
Beaverville Township is one of twenty-six townships in Iroquois County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 609 and it contained 269 housing units. Beaverville Township formed from portions of Papineau Township and Beaver Township in September, 1921.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.72 square miles (97.7 km2), of which 37.71 square miles (97.7 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- North Hooper at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Saint Mary's Cemetery.
- Donovan Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 40
- "Beaverville Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||St. Anne Township, Kankakee County||Pembroke Township, Kankakee County||McClellan Township, Newton County, Indiana|
|Papineau Township||Beaver Township, Newton County, Indiana|
|Martinton Township||Beaver Township|