||"To Tie, To Bind"
||Rebecca, Becky, Beck, Rivkah, Rebeka.
Becca is a feminine given name, often a short form of Rebecca; however, it is also a name in its own right.
- Becca (Ghanaian singer), Ghanaian Afropop singer, songwriter and actress Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong (born 1984)
- Becca (musician), American singer, songwriter, and guitarist Rebecca Hollcraft (born 1989), lead singer of Stars In Stereo
- Becca Albee, American musician and visual artist
- Rebecca Becca Balint (born 1968), American educator, writer and politician
- Rebecca Becca Barlow (born 1985), American rock guitarist and background singer
- Becca Bernstein (born 1977), American artist
- Rebecca Becca Bradley (born 1991), American Christian musician
- Becca Fitzpatrick (born 1979), American author
- Rebecca Becca Hamilton (born 1990), American curler
- Rebecca Becca Longo (born 1999), American football kicker, first woman to earn a college football scholarship to an NCAA school at the Division II level or higher
- Rebecca Becca Pizzi (born 1980), American marathon runner
- Becca Stevens (born 1984), American singer and guitarist
- Becca Stevens (priest) (born 1963), American Episcopal priest
- Becca Swanson (born 1973), American bodybuilder and powerlifter
- Rebecca Becca Tobin (born 1986), American actress, singer and dancer
- Rebecca Ward (born 1990), American sabre fencer
- In the Old English poem Widsith, the ruler of the Banings