|— Bodybuilder —|
|Nickname||"Strongest Woman Ever"
"The World's Strongest Woman"
"The Strongest Woman on the Planet"
"The Strongest Woman in the World".
November 20, 1973 |
Omaha, NE, USA
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||250 lb (110 kg)|
Becca Swanson (born November 20 1973) is an American bodybuilder, multiple world record holding professional powerlifter, pro wrestler and accomplished strongwoman who, due to her tremendous accomplishments in competitive weightlifting is often referred to and regarded as "The World's Strongest Woman" or "The Strongest Woman on the Planet". Swanson holds several powerlifting world records for women, including the highest squat, highest deadlift, highest bench press and highest total lift. Many of her lifts stand unrivaled.
- 1 Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and Strongwoman
- 2 Professional wrestling
- 3 WPC/APF/WPO World Records
- 4 Powerlifting Profile
- 5 In wrestling
- 6 Championships and accomplishments
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and Strongwoman
Swanson started out in 1996 with the desire to be a bodybuilder, but started with powerlifting. After a few shows, according to her, the larger, more muscular women had fallen out of favor in bodybuilding. At the same time, she was very close to some world powerlifting records and thought it best to focus there. She is currently the only woman ever to squat over 800 pounds. She has also competed in strongwoman contests, starting in 2002. She is also known for doing 35 kg dumbbell curl on 10 repetitions.
|Born||Nov 20, 1973
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Becca Swanson|
|Billed height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Billed weight||250 lb (110 kg)|
|Trained by||Harley Race
Harley Race's Wrestling Academy
World League Wrestling
Harley Race's Wrestling Academy/World League Wrestling (2009-2010)
A pro wrestler for Harley Race's World League Wrestling based in Eldon, Missouri.
Swanson (as a heel) won the WLW Ladies Championship from Amy Hennig on October 3, 2009 at the WLW Tenth Anniversary Show.
On March 12, 2010; Swanson would lose the title to Lucy Mendez in a triple threat match which also included Hennig.
On March 13, Swanson was unsuccessful in capturing the WLW Women's Championship for a second time as Hennig would defeat both Swanson and Mendez in a triple threat match.
WPC/APF/WPO World Records
- 198+ Weight Class - 854 lb (387 kg) Squat
- 198+ Weight Class - 683 lb (310 kg) Deadlift
- 198+ Weight Class - 2,050 lb (930 kg) Total (best lifts in one meet)
- 198 lb (90 kg) Weight Class - 804 lb (365 kg) Squat
- 198 lb (90 kg) Weight Class - 480 lb (220 kg) Bench
- 198 lb (90 kg) Weight Class - 600 lb (270 kg) Deadlift
- 198 lb (90 kg) Weight Class - 1,884 lb (855 kg) Total
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)
- Weight: 310 lb (140 kg)
- Calves: 19.5 in (500 mm)
- Quads: 32 in (810 mm)
- Shoulders: 63 in (1,600 mm)
- Biceps: 21 in (530 mm)
- "The World's Strongest Woman"
- "The Strongest Woman on the Planet"
- "The Strongest Woman in the World"
Championships and accomplishments
- World League Wrestling
- World Wrestling Xpress
- WWX Women's Champion (1 time)
- World Powerlifting Congress
- 90 kg Class
- 710.5 kg Total (June 14, 2002)
- 90+ kg Class
- Wennerstrom, Steve (May 2004). "Flex 'N' Femme". Flex magazine. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- "Women's 198 Pound/90 Kg Weight Class Top 20". Powerlifting Watch. Archived from the original on 2012-09-07. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- Swanson, Becca (2004-06-30). "About Me". Archived from the original on 2007-08-19. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- "Becca Swanson's profile" (in German). CageMatch.de. Retrieved 2010-04-03.
- "Title History on Becca Swanson's profile" (in German). CageMatch.de. Retrieved 2010-04-03.
- "World League Wrestling results from Spokane, MO on 3/12 and Summersville, MO on 3/13". St. Louis Wrestling Community. Retrieved 2010-04-03.
- "Profile at AMG-Lite". AMG-Lite. Retrieved 2010-02-19.