|Town and District Capital|
|District||Tano South District|
|Elevation||863 ft (263 m)|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT (UTC)|
Bechem is a small town and is the capital of Tano South district of the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana, and Bechem is the district capital for the Tano South Constituency. Bechem is located close to the capital town of Brong-Ahafo, Sunyani. The town is known for the Bechem Presbyterian Secondary School. The school is a second cycle institution. The town has one of the best teacher training colleges in the country known as St. Joseph college (JOSCO) and it has two villages known to be Techimantia and Derma which both stand tall when it comes to tomato production in the country.
- "World Gazetteer online". World-gazetteer.com.
- Brong Ahafo » Tano South. ghanadistricts.com.
- "Educational Institutions". www.centralregion.gov.gh. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "References » Schools/Colleges". www.modernghana.com. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "List of Secondary Schools in Ghana". www.ghanaschoolsnet.com/. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
|This Ghana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|