(Redirected from Becket (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up becket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Becket may also refer to:
- Becket (1923 film), a 1923 film based on the play by Alfred Tennyson
- Becket (1964 film), a 1964 film based on the play by Jean Anouilh
- Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. which litigates both in the US and internationally.
- Becket, Massachusetts, a town in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States
- The Becket School, a secondary school in Nottingham, England
- Becket, a U-shaped fastener used to hold up a pulley
People with the surname
- Saint Thomas Becket, also (probably incorrectly) Thomas à Becket (1115–1170), martyred Archbishop of Canterbury
- Welton Becket (1902–1969), American architect
- Samuel Beckett (1906–1989), Irish novelist, playwright, theatre director, and poet.
- Beckett (disambiguation)
- Beckett Media, a publishing company focused on sports and entertainment titles and online priceguides
- Becket bend, a type of knot joining another line
- Becket hitch, a type of knot connecting another object
- Double becket hitch, a type of figure-eight knot connecting another object
- St Thomas à Becket Catholic College, a secondary school in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- Thomas A Becket Junior School, a primary school in Worthing, West Sussex, England
- Thomas Becket Catholic School, a secondary school in Northampton, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Becket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.