From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up becks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Becks may refer to:
- Becks (surname), a European surname
- Beck's Brewery, a brewery in the north German city of Bremen
- David Beckham (born 1975), nicknamed Becks, English professional football midfielder
- Becks Run, a tributary of the Monongahela River in Pennsylvania, United States
- Becks, New Zealand, a small settlement in the Otago Region of the South Island of New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Becks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.