|Motto(s): "My Hometown & Your Hometown Too."|
Location of Bedias in Grimes County
|• Total||1.12 sq mi (2.89 km2)|
|• Land||1.11 sq mi (2.87 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2)|
|Elevation||318 ft (97 m)|
|• Density||400/sq mi (154.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1372465|
Bedias (// BEE-dyse) is a city in Grimes County, Texas, United States at the intersection of State Highway 90 and Farm Roads 1696 and 2620, 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Navasota in northeastern Grimes County. It was incorporated as a city in 2003 and had a population of 443 at the 2010 census.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2015)
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Bedias and the surrounding area are served by the Madisonville Consolidated Independent School District.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Bedias has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- "2007 New Incorporations". Geography Division, United States Census Bureau. 2006-05-19. Archived from the original (TXT) on 2008-10-05. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Bedias city, Texas". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Archived from the original on May 12, 2015. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- Climate Summary for Bedias, Texas
- Bedias, Texas from the Handbook of Texas Online
- City of Bedias official website
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bedias, Texas
|This article about a location in Grimes County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|