His 2011 Lionheart & Lightsout brass sculpture was installed in Swansea Kingsway by Locws international’s Art Across the City event. The sculpture commemorates two Swansea cage fighter dressed in drag on a night out, who were assaulted. The subsequent fight was documented on CCTV and became an internet hit in 2009.
- Kim Dhillon, Bedwyr Williams, Frieze, April 2006.
- news.bbc.co.uk, Thursday, 14 October, 2004, accessed April 7, 2008
- Adrian Searle, Picture perfect, The Guardian, Nov 30, 2004.
- arts.guardian.co.uk, accessed April 7, 2008
- Oliver Duff, Beck's pushes boundaries with 'Bums Breakfast' and smelly shoes, The Independent, March 29, 2006.
- "Bedwyr’s tribute to the farmer wins the Gold Medal for Art at the Eisteddfod", Wales Online, 1 August 2011, accessed 20 January 2011.
- http://www.locwsinternational.com/?portfolio=bedwyr-williams&langswitch_lang=en, 20 March 2011, accessed 7 March 2016
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8296190.stm, 8 October 2009, accessed 7 March 2016