|neighborhood statistical area|
|• Total||.517 sq mi (1.34 km2)|
|• Land||.517 sq mi (1.34 km2)|
|• Density||7,300/sq mi (2,800/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code||410, 443, and 667|
The community's boundaries form an inverted pyramid shape, with Frederick Avenue (north) drawing a line across the top from Baltimore County (west) to South Beechfield Avenue (east). Frederick Avenue, Maryland Route 144, becomes Frederick Road as it continues west into Baltimore County. Beechfield's eastern boundary begins at the intersection of Beechfield Avenue and Frederick Avenue (north) to the point where the Baltimore County line crosses Beechfield Avenue (south), the apex of the Beechfield pyramid.
- Baltimore National Cemetery, 5501 Frederick Avenue.
- Regional Institute for Children and Adolescents, 605 S. Chapelgate Lane, a state-operated psychiatric hospital for children.
After passing through Yale Heights on its way from Dundalk to Catonsville, MTA Route 10 turns north onto Beechfield Avenue from Cedar Garden Road. It turns left onto Frederick Avenue, then heads west along Route 144 into Baltimore County.
Quickbus Route 46 stops at Beechfield Avenue and Thornfield Avenue in Beechfield while traveling between the Paradise Avenue loop and the Cedonia loop. It operates only on weekdays, from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beechfield neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland detailed profile. City-Data.com. Retrieved 2010-08-04
- see List of Baltimore neighborhoods
- "Route 10 Local Bus Schedule" (PDF). MTA Maryland. August 2014. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- "Route 46 Quickbus Schedule" (PDF). MTA Maryland. August 30, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 22, 2012. Retrieved July 23, 2011.
- Arbutus/Irvington Line. UMBC Transit (a department of the UMBC Division of Student Affairs). Retrieved 2010-08-04