(Redirected from Beeline (disambiguation))
|Look up beeline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In the English language:
Brands and enterprises
- Beeline (brand), a telecommunications brand by VimpelCom Ltd. used in Russia, other post-Soviet states, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam
- Beeline (software company)
- Bee Line Buzz Company, a former bus operator in Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- Bee Line Expressway, an earlier name of Florida State Road 528 east of Orlando in the United States
- Bee Line Railroad, a railway in western Indiana, United States; serving Warren County and Benton County
- BEE-LINE, Brussels Airlines callsign
- Bee-Line Bus System of Westchester County, New York, United States
- Beeline, or Okmulgee Beeline, the section of U.S. Route 75 from Tulsa to Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
- Beeline Highway (disambiguation), several highways
- Butte Regional Transit, a public transit system in Butte County, California, United States
- Vogelfluglinie, the road, rail and ferry route between Hamburg (Germany) and Copenhagen (Denmark)
- First Berkshire & The Thames Valley, formerly known as Beeline.
- Beeline (album), a 2002 album by Peter Case
- Beeline (beekeeping), a method for locating a feral bee hive
- Vermilion snapper, a species of fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bee line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.