Beeline (software company)
|Founded||1999in Jacksonville, Florida, US|
|Services||Workforce Management Design, Consulting, Account Management, Global Strategy and Governance, Data Analysis|
|Owner||New Mountain Capital|
Number of employees
Beeline is a software-as-a-service company dealing with sourcing and managing the extended workforce. The company ranks among the largest vendor management system (VMS) providers in terms of total temp/contract spend and outsourced spend in Staffing Industry Analysts' 2017 VMS Markets Development Summary report. The company was sold in July 2018 to New Mountain Capital. As of March 2021, Beeline announced that it is now going to market as an extended workforce platform.
In December 2016, Chicago-based private equity firm GTCR acquired Beeline and merged the company with IQNavigator, previously a competitor in the workforce management marketplace. The merged company operates under the Beeline brand name.
In March 2017, Beeline was named a leader “for contingent workers and for consulting and other services” in The Forrester Wave: Services Procurement, Q1, 2017 report by Forrester Research, Inc., and Gartner, Inc. ranked Beeline first for Statement of Work Procurement in its Critical Capabilities for Services Procurement Solutions report.
Beeline collaborates with a number of partner organizations including talent providers, enterprise software providers, and managed services providers (MSPs). Strategic MSP partners include Allegis Global Solutions, Hayes Talent Solutions, KellyOCG, Pontoon, and most recently Pinnacle Group.
- "VMS Market Developments Summary". www2.staffingindustry.com. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- "Adecco's Beeline VMS to merge with IQNavigator". www2.staffingindustry.com. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- "Beyond VMS: Beeline introduces its extended workforce platform". Spend Matters. March 2, 2021. Retrieved March 18, 2021.
- "Adecco's Beeline VMS division acquires online staffing firm". Staffing Industry Analysts. August 11, 2014. Archived from the original on October 30, 2014. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- "GTCR Acquires Beeline From Adecco, Merges VMS Firm with IQNavigator". Spend Matters. December 13, 2016. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- "The Forrester Wave™: Insights Service Providers, Q1 2017". www.forrester.com. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- "The Forrester Wave™: Services Procurement, Q1 2017". www.forrester.com. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- "Critical Capabilities for Services Procurement Solutions". www.gartner.com. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- "Beeline's Acquisition by New Mountain Capital: Transaction Analysis and Competitive Impacts". Spend Matters. August 9, 2018. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- Reply, Jason Busch: 26 07 2018 at 11:51 am Congrats to the Beeline team-a great bunch of people The road ahead will be fun to watch (July 26, 2018). "Beeline Acquired by New Mountain Capital — The Journey Continues". Spend Matters. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- "Beeline Conference 2016 Kicks Off: A VMS Grows Up". Spend Matters. May 4, 2016. Retrieved May 7, 2016.