Beep (soft drink)
|Manufacturer||Farmers Cooperative Dairy now owned by Agropur.|
|Country of origin||Canada|
Originally produced in the 1960s, it was discontinued in March 2010; was temporarily revived in 2012 as a seasonal summertime drink; and was discontinued a second time in 2015. Its revival in 2010 featured a vintage carton different from the carton used at the time it was discontinued.
According to the carton, the drink contained water, sugar, fruit juices (orange, apple, apricot, prune, and pineapple), citric acid, orange pulp, natural flavours, sodium citrate, canola oil, modified corn starch, sodium benzoate, caramel colour, annatto, and ascorbic acid.
- "Beep is back". Farmer's Dairy. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- End of the road for Beep juice, by Bill Power, 6 March 2010, The Chronicle Herald newspaper, quote in Beep Juice blog.
- CTV Live at 5 news segment, Atlantic Canada region, 6 June 2012, Deathbox Productions video.
- "Farmers Dairy discontinues Beep for second time". cbcnews.ca. 2015-05-22. Retrieved 2015-05-24.
- "Beep is back". Haligonia.ca. 2012-06-05. Retrieved 2012-09-13.